Handpan by HAPI.
The perfect fit for recording artists or anyone looking for precision quality. This handpan has an extremely tight tuning tolerance which allows the note harmonics to overlap and share frequencies. This handpan also has our smoothest and most polished finish.
Sequoia Scale (derived from F Major): Ding F3, A3, C4, D4, E4, F4, G4, A4. Bottom Udu tone tuned to F2. Bottom shell tuned to E5.
This instrument has a beautiful bloom, the top note excites the side notes into ringing. This increases the harmonic tones. The bottom Udu tone is tuned to F2. The bottom shell is tuned to E5. The Sequoia Scale has a medium range top (ding) note which adds bass to the scale. This deep sounding note adds contrast and plays off the high notes very nicely. There are many overlapping harmonics throughout the scale which help produce an amazing robust sound.
All the notes are tuned with a fundamental, octave and fifth harmonic for a rich sound.
Handpan Sequoia Scale:
Made from heat treated steel. Hand worked, and carefully tuned with a
strobe tuner. This handpan is made with thousands upon thousands of
precision hammer blows. Please allow for imperfections in handmade
instruments like this one. They are normal and may include blemishes,
scratches, and nicks. It is part of the normal process in the hammering
and tuning, each one is made by hand and is unique. There is a custom made rubber ring around the side of the handpan to help
protect the instrument.
Handpan Dimensions: Measures 21 inches across (33cm), 9.5 inches tall (24cm). Weighs only 8.5lbs (3.85kg). Fits comfortably in the lap for playing.
- Included is our FREE
specially designed armored backpack (reg. price $149.99). This is a
tough bag that will help ensure the safe transport of your handpan for
everyday use. The bag is constructed from durable nylon and uses a
heavy duty zipper with internal protective zipper flap. Plastic armor
is sewn under the nylon on both the front and back of the bag. Soft
padding is also sewn into the full inside of the bag. It has
comfortable adjustable shoulder straps, waist belt and hand carry
straps. It is designed so the handpan rests comfortably in the small of
your back following the contour of your body.
- Also included is our FREE
handpan hard case (reg. price $225). Made from durable nylon with
padded foam. It has an easy carry handle. Simple to open and close with
our unique rubber latch system. The handpan shell and tone fields do not
come in contact with the hard case. This creates an ideal buffer zone
around the handpan. The handpan is supported by its outer edge (rubber
ring). Fits inside our armored backpack for the ultimate protection.
- HAPI Handpan.
- FREE armored travel backpack.
- FREE hard case.
- Instruction booklet.
Shipping & Tax:
- FREE within Continental US (2-5 day delivery).
- California residents add 7.75% sales tax to the purchase price.
- Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico (3-9 day delivery):
- Canada* (5-20 day delivery):
- Other Countries* (5-25 day delivery):
- *Shipping OUTSIDE the United States - E-mail us for ordering details. Your order will arrive within 10-15 working days.
Once your package arrives it has to clear customs. This may take an
additional 10-15 days.
There will also be customs duty/tax
due at time of delivery.
The declared value is $1695, the harmonized system tariff code is: 9206.00.
- *Due to box size restrictions, we CANNOT ship handpans to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, Fiji, French Polynesia, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Virgin Islands
- *We DO NOT ship to International Freight Forwarders. If you disregard this notice and purchase, your order will be cancelled. We will have to deduct 4% from
your refund to cover our credit card processing fees.
- Oh MY!!! I was literally on the edge of my seat all day and now it's finally here! My new instrument! Grahm, THANK YOU so much for all of your hard work on this amazing instrument. I cannot wait to learn how to play. It's absolutely gorgeous, it sounds beautiful and has an amazing bloom, WAY better than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- I have never been happier with any instrument before. It seems to have
the ability to sync with the primitive mind, allowing for an almost
immediate ability to play, regardless of musical background or
experience level. It is not just the mesmerizing sounds you hear that
make it so joyful. There is a component to it that you physically feel;
reverberations of a therapeutic and soothing quality. It is a true
work of art in all ways; a beautiful masterpiece.
- I am extremely pleased with the Hapi Handpan. This is a great pan, and
the sound and resonance is absolutely great. I am still learning its
particular playing techniques due to the individual work of sound art
that it is. I own and have played many others, and your pan is the one
that I will use for creative meditation. The sound is open, and all
notes are evenly matched, and well in tune. The entire Handpan is very
pleasing visually, and the craftsmanship is very high. I will purchase
- I am delighted to tell you my Hapi Handpan arrived this morning. Thanks
for the great service. It came so fast from when I placed the order to
when it was in my hands. You packaged is so well, too, and it arrived in
perfect condition. It looks and sounds beautiful. I am so pleased and
look forward to playing it often for my own contemplative enjoyment and
for the deep relaxation of students at the end of my yoga classes.
Thanks so much for all your dedicated, hands-on learning and labor of
love that have gone into making this instrument. I have already been
playing and loving three Hapi tongue drums, and this handpan brings my
appreciation and potential for meditative musical expression into
another wondrous dimension.
- It arrived safe and sound! Sounds amazing, just as good as any handpan I
have heard on the internet! Thank you very much. Your creation will be
heard by many people and I will be sure to tell them where it is
from...thank you again.