Plays perfectly, but it has a minor manufacturing flaw. The minor flaw may include: small nicks or minor scratches in the chrome finish. Sorry, we do not have a photo available of the flaw. Sold "as is". A great choice if you're looking for performance and value and can overlook cosmetic flaws.
HAPI Origin Drum comes in deeper meditative scales. Great for music therapy, meditation, yoga. Recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
The scales available with a chrome finish are:
- E Minor (E3, G3, A3, B3, D4, E4, G4, A4)
- E Akebono (E3, F#3, G3, B3, C4, E4, F#4, G4)
- D Akebono (D3, E3, F3, A3, Bb3, D4, E4, F4)
The word "pentatonic" comes from the Greek word pente meaning five and
tonic meaning tone. It is a musical scale that consists of five notes
within one octave. Because of their arrangement, pentatonic scales are
often used to introduce beginners to music.
Dimensions: 12" (30.48 cm) wide by 8" (20.32 cm) high. Weight: 12 lbs (5.44 kg).
Color: Chrome finish. This is a real chrome polish finish. It mirrors everything around it creating an amazing visual effect!
- HAPI Origin Drum (factory 2nd, sold as-is) with a chrome finish.
- Travel bag.
- Pair of HAPI Drum mallets.
- Instruction booklet.
- Sound isolating rubber feet (installed) for playing on any surface!
- I love this drum, and use it for meditation/relaxation! My yoga students
LOVE the sound, and I love how easy it is to make mellow rhythmic
music! Thanks for such a magical, and yet accessible product.
- I am very, very pleased with my Hapi drum. The sound is wonderful. The
tuning is excellent. The surprise on my friends and colleagues faces
when they try it is incredible.
- Received shipment sooner than expected. The drum sounds as beautiful as
it looks. I find it very intuitive to play. Many thanks to all the folks