HAPI Drum Omni.
perfectly, but it has a minor manufacturing flaw. The flaw may
include: paint blemishes or marks/scratches in the powder coat finish.
Sorry, we do not have a photo available of the flaw. Sold "as is". A great choice if you're looking for performance and value and can overlook cosmetic flaws.
Recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players. We have come to understand many unique attributes from our experience in making tongue drums and handpans. We have combined this knowledge to create the Omni. A new innovative tongue drum shape with a great sound!
Scale: G Major in Metallic Blue (high voice: G3, B3, C4, D4, E4, F#4, G4, A4, B4)
Dimensions: 15" (38.1 cm) wide by 5" (12.7 cm) high. Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
Color: Metallic Blue (G Major).
- Specially selected musical steel.
- Each note is carefully hand tuned
using a strobe tuner.
- The head is 16" across allowing for easy reach to all of the notes.
- Sound isolating rubber feet are installed on the bottom so you can set it on any surface to play.
- Dampening system. We have developed a breakthrough proprietary technique built into each HAPI Drum which provides excellent resonance while supplying the correct amount of dampening.
- Tough powder coat finish.
G Major, Metallic Blue (high voice: G3, B3, C4, D4, E4, F#4, G4, A4, B4):
- HAPI Omni Drum (factory 2nd)
- Pair of HAPI Drum mallets
- Instruction booklet that has chord building exercises and playing techniques
- Sound isolating rubber feet (installed) for playing on any surface!
- Travel bag
I just received the new Omni Drum, Wow what a beauty! The resonance and
depth are off the charts (as usual) and this new model is right at home
with my other Hapi Drums. The new Omni shape is represented in the
wonderful timbre of each note and I can't wait to start recording with
it. :) The backpack is a huge plus and I am absolutely a fan of the
ergonomic design, comfy, practical and rugged. Thank you for once again
for spreading HAPIness!
Dylan Muetterties, Muetterties Studios.