Can anyone play a HAPI Steel Tongue Drum?
Anyone who wants an easy to play intuitive percussion instrument can
play a HAPI Steel Tongue Drum. You don't need a musical background to enjoy a steel tongue drum. The HAPI
(Hand Activated Percussion Instrument)
Steel Tongue Drum is ideal for jamming and playing percussive beats. The
note layout of the HAPI steel tongue drum makes it easy to jump right into grooving
intuitive arrangement to the notes makes it easy to explore new musical
horizons. The strong meditative tones are calming and great for relaxing
anytime. And because of its compact design you can take it outside to
enjoy on a nature hike or sitting around the campfire in the evenings.
Our steel tongue drums can, of course, be used in any setting. But, we have broken out some specific uses for them here:
Our Tini Steel Tongue Drum is ideal for music development, hand-eye coordination, memory skills. Our Mini Steel Tongue Drum is great for hiking, camping or taking to the beach. The Aura Steel Tongue Drum is a perfect fit for music therapists, sound therapy, rehabilitation. The Bell is a good fit for your outdoor garden or for folks who love singing bowls. Our Slim Steel Tongue Drum is amazing for yoga, relaxation, stress release. The Origin Steel Tongue Drum is ideal for mindful meditation and sound bath settings. Our Omni Steel Tongue Drum is great for focus, awareness and intention. Our Handpans are amazing for sound studios, recording artists, buskers, musicians.
Why choose a HAPI Steel Tongue Drum?
We created the HAPI Steel Tongue Drum in 2008. The original and best sounding steel tongue drums on the market today. We have many features that enhance our steel tongue drums.
* Musical Steel. We use high quality musical steel when producing all of our drums.
* Sound Quality. Each and every steel tongue drum we sell, every single note on every drum, is hand tuned by us for pitch accuracy.
* Rubber Feet. Installed on our drums is a set of sound isolating rubber feet. This allows the drum to be played in your lap or on any surface for enjoyment.
* Bottom Sound Port. The bottom sound port allows the sound to escape and releases the tone from the body so that the notes do not overlap each other.
* Dampening System. Additional dampening of the notes and steel tongue drum body is required to keep these drums from becoming discordant. We have developed a breakthrough proprietary technique built into each HAPI Steel Tongue Drum which provides excellent resonance while supplying the correct amount of dampening.
* Mallets. We supply each steel tongue drum with mallets designed to bring out pure tone.
* Instruction Booklet. Each HAPI Steel Tongue Drum inlcudes a complete instruction booklet on how to play the drum.
* Pentatonic Scales. The word "pentatonic" comes from the Greek word pente meaning five and tonic meaning tone. It is a musical scale that consists of five notes within one octave. Because of their arrangement, pentatonic scales are often used to introduce beginners to music. You don't need a musical background to enjoy a HAPI Steel Tongue Drum. There are no wrong notes. You can play any note in any order and the drum will sound great.
* Reliability. We offer fast reliable shipping via UPS and USPS from Oakhurst, California.
* Satisfaction Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell.